CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Love month

It is February already!  can you believe it?  I am amazed at how fast this year is already going.  Things are busy around here.  With school, kids and everyday life there is never a dull moment. 
This month we will be getting things done.  On top of school work and everything I am planning a painting and decor change in the kid's rooms.  It is going to be FANTASTIC!  I am going to make Lydia's room so girlie it is not ever funny.  I think she will finally get some AWESOME pink sheets for her crib and I think the crib may be painted pink.  I will also either take the twin bed out or get pink sheets and blankets to make it a super nice addition to her room.  The boys will get posters and awesome Boy items on the wall.  I will for sure take pictures and post them.  I am going to try and update very often but our lives are not too exciting. 

I have lost a few pounds in my weight loss journey.  and my pants are starting to be too big.  Jaymes is getting nice muscles from work and the kids are all growing like little weeds.  Just the average month in the life of us. 

Can't wait to see what the rest of the month as planned for us.  As of now I am going to be taking a picture of a heart a day along with my Project 365.  and I will be focusing on school work more.   Our schedule is getting into place even better now so things are getting done.  Enjoy your week everyone and I will be back for a post on Sunday! 
I will leave you with a few pictures.

Lydia loves to Stand

Adam and Kyle at a car show

Swinging!  Adam loves it!

Love this action shot. Kyle loves the slide.



Live Laugh Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment