CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

February lovin #1

February is always busy for us.  There are 2 birthdays and Valentines day all in a 2 day celebration.  Next week is that week so it will be crazy fun.  But I am not here to tell you about next week I am here to tell you about last week.  Well Sunday was Super Bowl and the kids and I watched the game together and rooted for Green Bay!   What a fun time.  Snacks and family fun.  Then Monday just the normal school day.  Then home to clean and hang out as a family.  Tuesday more school and family fun.  The rest of the week went by with out anything exciting happening.  Thursday our tax return came in and I went on a shopping spree for some clothes for little Lydia.  She is in size 12 months and we have very few of those.  Also got a shirt each for the boys and a toy.  Nothing too exciting.  Today, a little more shopping, and moving Mom's stuff into her new place.  So you see nothing too exciting.  but I like to update.  I have committed to it.  LOL.  Well here are some pics from the week and until next time.  Live Laugh Love

Adam being bored

Waiting his turn to learn golf

I look scary but This is a GREAT pic of Lydia

Kyle was thinking very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment