CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

January

This month has been crazy.  Lots of stuff happening.  We built a fence for the dog in the backyard, and are deciding to paint the kid's rooms.  I think it will happen after tax money gets here. 
School is crazy for Michelle, and just started for Jaymes. It is taking a little time to get a schedule going but I think it is finally working out. 
This past week we have all been sick.  As of today Kyle is much better, so is Lydia, but Adam is so sick all he wants to do is lay on the couch so not like him.  Jaymes is feeling the sickness.  I am feeling it too but the days must go on.  I have to go to class do homework and take care of the kids.  No sick days for moms.
Well that is about all for now.  Next month will be fun and interesting...hope everyone has a great rest of the month.  I will post some pictures very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment