CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Changes happening.

Well I started making Lydia a quilt.  Right now I am just stumped on in what order to put the awesome patches I made.  I think I will get it figured out tomorrow...  On top of that.  Mom got herself a nice 2 bedroom 2 bath CONDO...Ya no more studio for her.  She will be taking the twin bed for now and the big TV stand that is sitting in Lydia's room right now.  Then I can put another stand in Miss Lydia's room and get her room all ready to be painted and have new decor.  I will be starting the decor prep this next weekend and then the following weekend is when we will paint.  I know I am crazy to be doing all this and School...but you know what I NEED it...I feel like they need nice rooms that are decorated just for them.  I am going to get toy boxes, hopefully 2 new dressers and awesome stuff for the wall in each room.  The bunk beds are FANTASTIC and will be kept in the same place.  I will for sure take pics before, during and after the process.  I am so excited.
After the kid's rooms are all done I will move to paint the rest of the house.  I am getting a big bucket of paint because the whole house is the same color. (the red room will stay red).  It will be AWESOME!  Might take a week or 2 but it will all get done.  Feels like I need to do stuff. besides schoolwork.  SO the process begins. Pics and maybe a tutorial for the quilt to come when it is finished.  Happy times for our family!

Live Laugh Love

No comments:

Post a Comment