CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's OK Thursday! 3.28.13

Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK Thursday!  


It's OK... this is my first time writing one of these.

It's OK... I spent then ENTIRE day (10:45am to 2:30pm)  at my kids school for Easter activities.

It's OK... for me to be in teacher mode at their school, and ask the first graders to repeat their direction to me.  (Not without looks from the other parents.) 

It's OK... I have not completed any assignments for next week.

It's OK... that I am nervous about what the future holds.

It's OK... my job hunt is slow going.

It's OK... to ask for help.

It's OK... for Lydia to eat green peppers for dinner.

It's OK... for Kyle to want Strawberry Milk at 10:30pm.

It's OK... for Adam to want to make a new package for his egg drop, and try it at home.  (His egg cracked in the egg drop at school.)  
 
It's OK... that I will probably not get any schoolwork done tonight either.

It's OK... that I am always behind on blogging, scrapbooking and posting pictures.  I am too busy creating memories.


What is OK with your Thurday?

until next time,
LIVE LAUGH LOVE 

from the Dalton's Four!

No comments:

Post a Comment