CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June Adventures 2012

Alright I know this is very late or it could be early.  Since June is not over I am going to go with Early.  HAHA.  Just because I can.  Anyway.  I thought that since I am failing on updating this every week I would do a monthly update.  and if I do some inbetween well then Fantastic!  SO here we go.

The beginning of the month Adam was finishing up school and we had a bunch of fun.  Actually June 1st was his FIELD DAY!  if you don't know or don't remember these they are the day that you just have FUN!  I went with him to school and the entire school walked to the Bunkerville park (about 8 blocks from the school)  There the 5th graders had set up some activities all that involved water!  Which is Good because it was like 100 degrees.  We went through the stations and then after being there from 9:30 until 11:30  we went back to the school where the Principal had the fire truck Parked by the back field and was spraying the water in the air and the students and teachers were able to run through the water!  (SOOO FUN!!!)  The principal is on the volunteer fire crew in Bunkerville.  Incase you wanted to know.  So anyway after that it was lunch time and the kids changed clothes and then watched A movie.  I left before the movie.  I picked Adam up because him and Kyle had dentist appointments that afternoon. 

EXCITING way to start the month.  The rest of the school year was full of fun.  First and awards assembly where Adam go the Good Kid award and he passed Kindergarten!   Then the last day of school there was an assemble where the teachers performed for the students and it was a blast!   Adam loves school and misses his teacher and his friends everyday!  


Coloring in the car on the 8th
So school ended on the 7th and we were leaving for Idaho on the 8th.  THe plan was to leave early in the morning but that didn't happen so we got out of Mesquite around 7:45. The long drive began with breakfast at McDonald's and in no time we were stopping so little people could go potty.  Well Kyle was afraid of the potties at the rest area and at the gas station we stopped at.  It finally came down to him having to go so bad that we pulled over on the side of the freeway opened both doors and then Kyle peed inbetween them.  He was so happy!  So for the rest of the trip to Idaho Kyle had to go outside.  Not my ideal but hey he was not peeing in his pants.  Once we go to my Sister's (Lena) house Kyle decided it was not too bad to use the bathroom there, but only her bathroom that is a 1/2 bath.  No big deal.  We had a yummy spaghetti dinner and then sat at talked for a while before taking the kids on a quick drive to settle them down to they would sleep. 

Such a good traveler June 8th
THe next morning we had breakfast, eggs, toast, and bacon.  just your normal yummy food.  then we took off on our rounds to see people.  The first stop was to Mr. Dee's grave cite.  Where Mom and I cried a bit and said hello to this dear old friend.  (Whom cancer took from us on Valentine's day of 2010).  We left there and made our way to Burley to visit my dad's grave cite.  I have to say it does get easier to visit him without breaking into tears until I think about how much I miss him.  He was taken away from us far too early.  But I still cried.  I also decided that we need to try and get someone to engrave his dates on his headstone (since they are missing due to Patti.)  I still need to call about that.  (note to self)   

Cartoons at Grandpa's
Relaxing at Grandpa's
After our tearful visits we got gas and headed to Twin to visit Jim and then on to Buhl to swim with my sister.  We had lunch with Jim and IHOP and the kids loved watching cartoons at Grandpa's house.  THen swiming and finally to drop off te scooter.  (the whole reason we went to Idaho)  After that we drove back to the middle of no where to Anjie's house and then on to McDonald's for food. 



The all loved the cartoon time
Finally back to Paul to find Lena at the grocery store and Mike installing a new garage door.  Once everyone was settled in bed I talked to Lena and then finally went to bed myself. 

ON Sunday Jamie and Sheri came over to visit for a bit and then we all had places to be.  We drove back to Anjie's house to visit a little more and then headed back to Heyburn to have dinner with Jamie and visit before we headed out to Salt Lake City.  We had pizza and hte kids ran in the backyard for a bit while we all chatted and then off we went.  We made it to Ogden before we were all too tired to stay in the car.  So we got a hotel and snuggled down for the night. 
Sheri and I

Jamie and I
My favorite from the zoo June 2012








On Monday, we drove into Salt Lake, got lost a little, and went to the zoo.  Man it was fun!  they have a new area that has otters, sea lions, harbor seal, polar bear and girzzly bears.  the kids loved the monkies, and the bears.  After walking the whole zoo we rode the train and then got some food.  Finally about 3 hours later we were in the car and on the way home.  Stopped for gas and then finally made it home around 7pm.    It was so much fun and great to see my family.  I can't wait to go back again!
Sitting with a gorilla.
Sleeping on the train
Riding the merry-go-round
Riding the train
All smiles for the train
How big are you?




We celebrated Father's day by Jaymes going golfing with Ian on Saturday and then on Sunday I made chicken fettichini alfredo, salad, garlic bread and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. 
Sleeping after golfing
Happy Father's Day!

We had Ian over for a week and it was way fun. 

Honestly the rest of the month has been kind of uneventful.  Well On the 15th my mom came down and watched the kiddos while Jaymes, me, Mike and Michele went and saw the Spazmatics in concert.  We have been taking the kids to the splashpad a lot and just watching movies at home. 

This last weekend Me, Michele, and Glady went to the Club Envy Grand Opening and it was way fun!  we got a little too drunk but still we all had a great time.  Today June 27th.  I took the kids to the slashpad with my mom since she was intown because of having a dr appointment in St. George.  The rest of the month is not going to be very exciting just hanging out at home and maybe another trip to the splashpad.  Who knows.  Next week starts a new month and lots of exciting things to come along with it.  Well I hope you enjoyed this update.  Until next time
Ready to go dance

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
In love!
Partying!

No comments:

Post a Comment