CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Rest of June

Well June was a good month...since my last post not a lot has happened...we have gone to my husband's parents house often because they bought a new pool...and it is soo hot that we love the water to cool down...Also Eclipse premiered on the 30th...I went to the midnight movie with my girls and it was EpiC...I loved it...Can't wait for Breaking Dawn now. 



I also saw the trailer for Harry Potter 7 and those are going to be 2 great movies...







 

As for the kids..

Adam is such a big boy, be helps me with most things, but I think that he gets sick of it after a while...So he has selective hearing...On July 5th he will be going to the dentist to have his front teeth looked at...

Kyle is getting so big. He copies everything that Big Brother does and also helps mommy discipline Adam...it is very funny...He has been having a problem with his sleeping schedule but things will get back to normal soon...

Lydia is growing like crazy...she is probably about 10 pounds now...she has had some colic behavior but I think that she is just growing and having pains...because when I massage her legs and feet she is better...


June is now over and we are onto bigger and better things...July has a few things in store for us. The Fourth is going ot be fun with food, family, fireworks and the pool. Adam will go to the dentist, Kyle will have to go see the eye doctor again and Lydia turns 2 months old. Other than that we will be having fun family times and normal everyday lives...

2 comments:

  1. EPIC is Right!! I LOVED iT!!!!!!!! I SO hope David Slade is the director for the last 2, he hit it on the button, it was Perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady...The director for the next two is Bill Condon...I hope he does a good job...I wish we could see it together...We should totally make a time when we can go...I can go on weekends...You and I need a day to hang out...I also need to get your address so that I can come visit you when in am in St. George for school...Well I al glad you loved it..I did as well...Can't wait for DVD..and Breaking Dawn

    ReplyDelete