CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another day in June

So I have decided that I will post once a week so everyone can catch up with our little family on a weekly basis...so it is the 16th and we had the air conditioner serviced today...not broken but needed a tune up.

The last week has been kinda boring...Jaymes went hiking with his sister to the Crack in St. George, and she bought him a late birthday present...Adam is getting the potty thing a bit better this week...he asks for undies instead of pullups or diapers so that is great...Kyle is saying Mama, Dada, That, and See...

Yesterday I went to Vegas with Jaymes's mom Shannon and it was fun...we went to Grandma's and she tried on her dress then we when to TJ Maxx and got Adam new pj's, Kyle two new outfits, Jayme's outfit for grandma's wedding and Shannon got shoes and some clothes...I have a bunch of fun...we had KFC for dinner and then drove home...

I have been reading the Twilight series books and LOVE LOVE LOVE them...I am currently on chapter 17 of the third book...I will buy the fourth this week...SO no real plans for the rest of the week but I am sure something will come up...My mom might come down this weekend but who knows and Father's day is on Sunday so I will be getting Jaymes's something cool and sending a card to my step-dad...

So that is it Grandma's wedding is only 10 days away and I only need to buy shoes for Adam now. So everything is good and things are on schedule...

Everyone have a great week and see you all again next week for an update...more pictures will come eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment