CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Slacking.

Alright I have been slacking on this blog :(   I want to keep it up to date but then it just get to feeling like a waste of time.  I know of only a few people that actually read it.  But I will keep on.  It might not be everyday or even every week.  But at least once a month I will post.  Life is hard with 3 kids.  ALL your time goes into them.  Leaving NO time for other things.  I love my kids and doing things with them and for them.  So time for Mommy is limited.  And I always find better things to do than write on this here Blog.  LOL.  I will try very hard to keep it up. 
I am currently working on a post to sum up the trip we had to Idaho last month.  I know that was a long time ago but I will get it done. At some point. 

Also I will start to keep up with this blog so Shannon can follow what we are doing since she is moving so darn far away.  :(   I know we don't to a lot of exciting things but even a weekly update on how the kids are growing will be good for her and for me to post for the future.  I can show them this blog and they can see that we actually do things and that I don't live in my PJ pants.  LOL. 

Alright so for now I am working on the other post and I will try very hard to keep the posts updated and frequent.  Until next time

Live Laugh Love

No comments:

Post a Comment